Easy Sheet Pan Greek Chicken Recipe
The beauty of a sheet pan recipe it that it’s quick, easy clean up and you can pack the veggies in! I made this Sheet Pan Greek Chicken last night and it was so yummy . Prep time was 10 mins and after only 30 mins in the oven we were chowing down.
Serve it on it’s own or add rice if you want some extra carbs and fiber. Here’s the recipe:
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 mins
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium orange bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cups artichoke hearts
- 1 lemon
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into halves)
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1tsp dried oregano
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 2/3 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Chop bell peppers and red onion into 2 inch pieces and place on a large baking sheet or roasting tray along with artichoke hearts, lemon wedges and tomatoes
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce and pour 1/3 over the veggies.
- Sprinkle with salt and peper then toss until well coated
- Place the chicken pieces on top of the veggies and brush with sauce.
- Bake in the oven for approx 25 mins
- Remove from oven add feta, chopped basil and olives
- Pour remaining sauce over the tray and bake for 5-10 more minutes ensuring the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve on its own or with rice
Click here for more recipes, workouts and healthy living tips.
Find out more about Fired Up Fitness and our online programs here