This Minestrone Soup is the ultimate in quick, healthy weeknight dinners clocking in at only 15 minutes. It requires ingredients that you can stock up on, and have on hand when time tight so you will always have what you need for a delicious meal packed with nutrients.
15 Minute Minestrone Soup
Total Time 15 Minutes
- 1 -32 oz container of tomato soup (low sodium if you can find it)
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup of dry pasta (macaroni, shells, spirals, whatever you have)
- Combine the tomato soup, water, vegetables, and shells in a large soup pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Once simmering, reduce the heat slightly and cook until the pasta and the vegetables are tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- That’s it! Enjoy
- Note: it did thicken up after sitting for a few mins so add a little more water if you prefer to thin it out
Looking for more quick and healthy recipes? Find more on the blog here
Learn more about Fired Up Fitness and how we can help you achieve your health and fitness goals in the comfort and safety of your own home by clicking here
Make sure to subscribe and listen to my podcast Willpower Not Required for more tips and ideas you can add into your day to live your life to the fittest! Listen on all podcast platforms or watch on YouTube